- Disc Type: Distance Driver
- Speed: 10
- Glide: 5
- Turn: 0
- Fade: 2
When the Predator finishes with its prey, the Vulture comes in to play. The Vulture is described as a well seasoned Predator, with less overstability and more glide. The Vulture is predictable in wind and a great long range placement driver. Pros will appreciate the shot shaping ability of this driver while less experienced players will find a consistent, predictable flight.
Here's what the disc can do:
- Expect extra glide whether you're throwing backhand or sidearm, and a consistent fade into your target
- A medium rim gives you more control and excellent hand-feel
- Rip it with brute force to easily manage upwind shots
- Holds an almost perfect line on big throws
Discraft combined three things to bring you, arguably, the most beautiful Tour Series they've ever released. Take the Tour ESP plastic. A combination of colors and swirls delivering an unmatched, one-of-a-kind snowflaked color. Add an understamp. Allowing you to see the full beauty of the disc, from the rim to the center. Then sprinkle in some seriously awesome disc molds, some that have never been available in ESP... and you've got it! The 2019 Tour Series.