Pack this rugged cart with everything you need to hit the golf course, and take a seat when you need it! Performance tires provide unrivaled traction over any terrain, and a heavy-duty, washable bag keeps maintenance to a minimum. Durable construction and a sleek bag for carrying all your discs. Pre-built with disc golf rack and accessory pouch.
- Carry up to 32 discs without back strain (interior rack included)
- Sturdy, patented frame doubles as a portable seat rated to safely support up to 300 lbs
- Stow all your gear in the 3-pocket pouch, side pockets and interior storage area.
- Zippered front door rolls up and tucks away for easy access to discs
- The removable, hand washable
- Insert Bag is made from premium water resistant polyester
- Play disc golf in all seasons with performance tires that keep on rolling over rocks, sand, snow and rough terrain
- Removable wheels allow for more compact storage in back seats and closets
- Enjoy adjustable bottle holders for easy access to hydration or your favorite brew
- Sealed wheel bearings mean low maintenance and a smooth ride
- Foam Tires now standard
- 51" Telescoping handle
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Worth it. See notes
Price high, but you get multiple useful options. If I were to be picky, I'd point out that the Allen wrench screws for securing wheels in place had an issue. Left side stripped pretty easy, so use little pressure. So for me weak point is where plastic rim secures to axial. Otherwise I see this lasting years in rough conditions. Plenty of stash spots, spot for flexible dog water bowl to rear, rear storage, nice cup holders. As a first timer I feel pretty spoiled. People asking me questions. I look the most skilled, couldn't be further from the truth. Very entertaining. It feels, looks good, handles bumps well, good in heavy sand conditions due to tire size. If price is Good? Id say go for it. But I've nothing to compare it to. It's well worth it for me... I'm very pleased. And I'm kind of a jerk to please. I'm an ass.
Price Quality Value